The application retrieves and lists the wind observations from lighthouses along the coast of Sweden ties. Application exists in English and Swedish.
General values shown below respective lighthouse:
If any will also display:
- water temperature
- sea level
Timestamps for last updated:
- mean wind
- gust wind
- The red/white arrow display the lighthouse position on the map
- Displays 24h wind statistics for selected lighthouse
- Display the menu by sliding you finger from the left side of the screen towards the middle of the screen.
- As it sounds, this shows all lighthouses that the app has access to
- Here are the beacons that you have chosen to add as favorites. You add a favorite by clicking the little star before the lighthouse's name. Removing the same.
Here you can select which devices the data is displayed in:
- m/s alt knots,
- Celsius alt Farenheit
- cm alt inch
The server retrieves data with ~5 min intervals.
Swedish coast weather is a free software application from the Astronomy subcategory, part of the Home & Hobby category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2016-04-16. The program can be installed on Android.
Swedish coast weather (version 1.6.3) has a file size of 3.46 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 0 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.